At IPSA Security Services, we understand that cultivating strong relationships between our unarmed guards and the clients they serve is critical for delivering the highest levels of satisfaction. When guards bond with those they protect, it enhances safety, communication and goodwill all around.
That’s why we make it a priority to establish alignment and open communication between our guards and clients. Here are some of the best practices we follow:
- Set Expectations Early – Have focused meetings between guards and stakeholders when starting contracts to outline needs, challenges and procedures.
- Encourage Informal Interactions – Guards should not just patrol silently. They should establish rapport with employees through friendly greetings and conversations.
- Solicit Feedback – Check in regularly with clients to identify any issues or ideas for improvement guards can address.
- Provide Updates – Guards should proactively provide status reports to appropriate contacts, not just respond when asked.
- Get to Know Each Other – Guards should connect with employees on a personal level by learning names, interests, roles etc.
- Build Trust – Follow through consistently, discreetly and dependably on duties to demonstrate reliability.
- Solve Issues Together – Jointly brainstorm solutions if problems arise instead of blame games.
By facilitating bonds between our unarmed guards and clients, IPSA enhances protection while also delivering the personable service today’s security climate demands. Contact us to learn more about our relationship-focused approach!